Today I am going to showcase the Top 5 Best Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021! All of these video editors are completely free of charge to use. You can use any of the Top 5 Free Video Editing Software I will show you to edit your projects and I present the video editors in order from Weakest to Strongest. The weakest video editors will work best on slower computers where as the stronger video editing software will be more up to par for high end video production, coloring and VFX. All 5 of these free video editing programs are avaliable for Windows, Mac and Linux.
When deciding the top 5 best free video editing software, I ensured that that each free video editing program matches the following criteria. After I found the apps that met the criteria, I narrowed it down to the best editing software:
1. Each free video editing software has all of the functionality you would need for YouTube (splitting, trimming, combining clips, adding music, etc)
2. Each of the top 5 free video editing software must be available for Windows and for Mac
3. Each of the top 5 free editing software must have no watermarks after the video is produced (this is unacceptable in 2021)!
You can find the links to my top 5 free editing software here, and can download the editor programs by clicking the links below (the top 5 best video editing programs are ranked from Weakest video editor to strongest.)
1:16 - #1. Lightworks: This free video editing software is by far the best for beginners due to its simplicity! Also the best video editing software for Mac users looking for a Final Cut alternative as it has color grading, it's also a great free videoing ediitng software if you are on Windows 10.
- Download Lightworks FREE Video Editor: lwks.com/
2:12 - #2. VSDC: This free video editing software is ideal for simple chops and cuts and comes in second due to its easy ability to run on both slow and powerful computers. This program is very easy to work with and also comes with advanced features such as Motion Tracking.
- My VSDC Tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=7gFk1ll7f6s
- Download VSDC Free Video Editing Software: videosoftdev.com/
3:13 - #3. Shotcut: A great free video editor that has a lot of functionality, including a robust audio editor built in along with a simplistic design!
- My Shotcut Tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=2HhgreXpYto
- Download Shotcut Free Video Editing Program: shotcut.org/
4:29 - #4. Hitfilm Express 2021 - A good free editing software, one of the best free video editors if you don't have a robust PC but still want all of the functionality of a premium video editing software!
- Hitfilm Express Tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=FeEyPwQVpQk
- Download Hitfilm Express FREE Video Editing Software: fxhome.com/hitfilm-express
5:56 - #5. DaVinci Resolve 17 - By far the most powerful free video editing software currently avalaible to the video production community in 2021. This is a holywood level video editor fully equipped with industry standard color grading and a super intuitive program layout. My personal favourit free video editing software.
- DaVinci Resolve 17 Tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=mTBGaOgMSAQ
- Download DaVinci Resolve 17 Free Editor: blackmagicdesign.com/uk/products/davinciresolve/whatsnew
- Instagram: instagram.com/itsjackcole
- Twitter: twitter.com/ItsJackCole
- Facebook: facebook.com/ItsJackCole
SD Cards: geni.us/XbgggR
LED Camera Light: geni.us/4FVbOVB
- [email protected]
Watch More Content from Jack Cole:
Popular Videos: goo.gl/2J8Tmf
Latest Videos: goo.gl/NcTste
Video Editing: goo.gl/eGUVkZ
Disclaimer: Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
all the best - Jack Cole