Hi this is Daniel from f&D, In this video I'm gonna show you How to Remove Background from a Image using the free browser based image editor called Photopea.
Photopea is mostly like a duplicate version of Photoshop. You can find many Photopea tools similar in Photoshop.
1. Open Photopea in your Browser
2. Drag and Drop your Image you need to remove background
3. Go to Select - Magic Cut
4. Use green color to select the foreground
5. Use red color to select the background
6. Make it as new layer
7. Save the image in png format
That's it. Thanks for Watching
Remove Background using pen tool in Photopea: youtu.be/RNcoGkZQgKQ