Easy to follow tutorial on setting up a proxy server on Google Chrome web browser! Learn how to add and use your proxies on Google Chrome now!
Prefer to read? View the full text tutorial on our site here: foxytechtips.com/how-to-set-a-proxy-on-google-chrome/
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
Consider supporting me with a small monthly donation by Becoming a Member of FoxyTechTips on Youtube ❤️ - youtube.com/c/foxytechtips/join
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 68% off NordVPN! Only $3.71/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at nordvpn.org/FoxyTech 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) - Protect yourself online while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass - The No.1 Password Manager 👉 go.nordpass.io/SH2sr
- Firstly you want to open up chrome and then tap the three dots button in the top right hand corner. Select settings from the dropdown menu.
- Then tap advanced on the left here.
- Select system to open up the system menu.
- Now click on the option to “open your computer's proxy settings”
- Scroll down and tap the toggle on to use the proxy server.
- Now you just want to paste your proxy into the text box.
- Make sure that you separate the address and the port. Separate them where there is a colon. The digits before the colon are the address and the digits after the colon are the port.
- Then hit save, and your proxy has been set. Note that doing this will set a proxy for your whole computer and not just chrome.